It’s my birthday today and I’m making a list of the things I’m grateful for? What are you grateful for? Leave a comment, let’s interact and dwell on the positives today🍫🍫
22 things I’m grateful for
1. Grateful for sunset, it’s a beautiful work of art
2. Grateful for good food and the God who gives people the ideas to come up with tantalizing delicacies
3. Grateful for flowers, they’re a pleasant reminder that beauty is not a function of outward circumstances but also that you’re prettiest and you thrive in the right atmosphere
4. Grateful for music. It’s so powerful. It’s food for the soul
5. Grateful for Jesus. His sacrifice changed everything. He’s a superhero
6. Grateful for my family, they’re weird and have their quirks but I’ll never trade them for anything. Especially my sisters, they’re my rock💪🏾
7. Grateful for my friends. I honestly don’t deserve them
8. Grateful for the Internet. It is such a lifesaver. Even better when it’s with smooth, fast, WiFi – that’s a joyride
9. Grateful for movies and the people who make them. They literally have made my day on countless occasions
10. Grateful for books and the people who write them. They open my mind to endless possibilities because there’s a whole new world waiting to be explored in those pages
11. Grateful for Ribena and ice cream. They have literally lightened up my day several times
12. Grateful for soft pillows and furry blankets. They make sleep so sweet
13. Grateful for spices. They give meaning to every dish
14. Grateful for the sun, because each time it rises in its majestic splendor, it’s a sign that there’s a new day. A new season. A new era. It’s also a good filter for pictures too and y’all know what a sunkissed picture looks like
15. Grateful for cars. Walking is really stressful
16. Grateful for mobile devices and social media. They lessen the distance and ease the stress of keeping in touch
17. Grateful for musical instruments. They are the life of every music. There’s a presence they add that cannot be replaced.
18. Grateful for the sea. It’s endless nature is proof that God’s love for me is infinite. The waves remind me that no matter how hard they roar, they will subside.
19. Grateful for school. I wouldn’t have met half the people I know now who have in one way or the other impacted my life tremendously
20. Grateful for my mistakes and my flaws, my scars and my imperfections. They’re reasons I stay needing Jesus and lessons learnt. They have helped shape the woman I am now.
21. Grateful for all that I am and all that I’ll ever be. I am his masterpiece and the apple of his eyes, his heartbeat, his queen deserving of his undiluted devotion. It really doesn’t get better than that.
22. Finally, I’m grateful for each and every one of you who take your time to read this blog, who comments and are blessed through it. You’re the reason why I keep doing this. You’re the reason I never want to stop